TN HIV Surveillance Reports
This interactive tool contains state, regional, and county level data on persons newly diagnosed with HIV, persons living with diagnosed HIV and deaths among persons with diagnosed HIV. Click here to view the HIV Data Dashboard
Are You at Risk for an STD? Go to this confidential site to determine your risk.
Find a Testing Site Near You Type in your zip code for a HIV/STD testing site near you.
HIV Information Links:
- HIV 101 information
- Early Signs of HIV
- HIV Transmission Myths
- HIV Seroconversion Facts
- What is an Undetectable Viral Load?
STD Information Links:
- STD diseases and prevention
- STD Fact Sheet for Teens
- If you are infected with an STD, you should contact your partner in person, by phone, or if you wish to do so anonymously here is another option.
HIV Vaccine Resources
- HIV Vaccine Trials Network (HVTN)
- AIDS Clinical Trials Group
- Vanderbilt Clinical Trials
- Help End HIV
- Nashville CARES
- AIDS Vaccine Advocacy Coalition
- Planned Parenthood of Middle and Eastern TN
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- International AIDS Vaccine Initiative
- Nashville Metro Health Dpt.
- UNAIDS Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS
- AIDS Education Global Information System
- NIAID Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases/NIH
- Dale and Betty Bumpers
- Vaccine Research Center (VCR)
- Street Works, Inc.
- First Response Center/Imani Coalition
- Project C.O.P.E at Meharry Medical Center
- Women On Maintaining Education and Nutrition (WOMEN)
This site contains HIV prevention messages that may not be appropriate for all audiences. Since HIV infections are spread primarily through sexual practices and/or by sharing needles, prevention messages and programs may address these topics. If you are not seeking such information or may be offended by such materials, please exit this website.